Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Orange Spiced Avocado Smoothie

I love anything with cinnamon and allspice. I guess I'm just an all around spice girl!  Tell me what you want, what you really really want! I'm so sorry, I just had to get that out :D  You know what I really want? Another orange spiced avocado smoothie. I made one for breakfast this morning and it was, as my son would say, DEE-licious! 

Orange Spiced Avocado Smoothie


1 1/4 cups orange juice (I used fresh but store bought would be fine)
1 small avocado (or half of a large)
1/2 cup ice
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp allspice

orange rind

Directions:

1. Throw all ingredients, except orange rind, into blender and blend until smooth.
2. Top with orange rind.


If allspice isn't your thang, stay tuned, I've got a chocolate recipe in the works!  

No comments:

Post a Comment